Hulu to allow users to download shows to their phones, Hyperloop Transportation Technologies eyes European network, and TeamDom raises $1 million to sell advertisements from influencers.
Hulu announced plans to allow its paying subscribers to download shows to their phone in a few months, reports Ad Age. The move is in response to a similar feature released by Netflix in November.
El Segundo’s Hyperloop Technologies is eyeing a European rail network, reports TechCrunch. The company has signed an agreement to explore connecting a hyperloop system from Slovakia to the Czech Republic.
TeamDom, founded by 19-year-old Disney star Jake Paul, has raised a $1 million funding round led by China’s Danhua Capital. The company aims to help influencers build their brands and make money by selling endorsements and branding.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyperloop Transportation Technologies Plans French Research Center
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 25: Apple Making Snapchat Clone
- Ringer Makes D Series Noise
- Silicon Beach Launch List: Oct. 9
- Silicon Beach Report March 21: Hootsuite Acquires Snapchat Analytics Tool from Naritiv
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 28: SpaceX Hyperloop Competition Winner Goes 201 MPH
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 3: Machinima Coming to Amazon Prime
- Silicon Beach Launch List: Jan. 29