Rubicon Project signs SoundCloud, Elon Musk is seriously pursuing tunneling as a business, and GM deploys 100 electric cars for car sharing program in Los Angeles.
Online advertising marketplace Rubicon Project has signed audio-sharing website SoundCloud as a customers, reports AdWeek. This is the first time that SoundCloud’s global video and audio ads inventories are available for the first time in an automated fashion
Elon Musk is seriously pursuing his tunneling boring idea as a business, reports Business Week. The founder of Tesla Motors Inc. and Space Exploration Technologies Corp. is looking at ways to speed up the process of tunneling.
General Motors is deploying 100 fully-electric Chevy Bolts in Los Angeles for use by its car-sharing service, Maven, reports TechCrunch. The city has quickly become Maven’s largest market, since its launch in the city in October.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 19: Rubicon Project Tests Tool to Block, Snooze, or Like Ads
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 14: Rubicon Project and Clear Channel Launch Programmatic Billboard Network
- Silicon Beach Report June 19: Snap Signs $100 Million Deal With Time Warner
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 11: Elon Musk Reveals Complete SpaceX Spacesuit
- Silicon Beach Report May 26: Boring Co. Releases Images of Electric Vehicle for its Proposed Tunnel Network
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 4: Boring Co. Reveals Proposed Map of Tunnel Under Los Angeles
- 1. Elon Musk
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 31: Elon Musk Says Boring Co. Tunnel Should Be 17 Miles Long in One Year