Snap Announces Deal with A&E to Develop First Original Snapchat Show, Honest Co. Looking for Consumer Package Goods CEO to Replace Brian Lee, and Activision Hits Record $2B in Sales in Q4.
Snap Inc. and A&E Networks jointly announced a content production partnership Friday that will include the development of the first original unscripted content on Snapchat, reports the Business Journal. The companies will partner to produce content based on existing A&E Network franchises, as well as wholly original content from 45th and Dean, A&E’s in-house digital storytelling agency.
Honest Co. is looking for a consumer package goods executive to replace its co-founder and chief executive Brian Lee, reports Recode. Board discussions have surfaced as Honest directors have realized the company has matured into a consumer-packaged goods company and is less of an e-commerce startup.
Activision Blizzard hit a record $2 billion in sales in the fourth quarter, rising 49 percent from the same period for last year, reports Venture Beat. The company generated $6.61 billion for the full year, rising 42 percent from 2015.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 18: Netflix Releases Q4 Earnings
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 15: TrueCar Purchases Accu-Trade Stake
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 9: Snapchat Redesign Scheduled for Dec. 4 Release
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 7: Snapchat Eyeing IPO
- Silicon Beach Report May 4: Soylent Raises $50 Million, Plans In-Store Sales
- Snap Announces Deal with A&E to Develop First Original Snapchat Show
- Snapchat Shuts Down Original Content, Lays Off 15 Employees
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 6: Blizzard Reveals Details of Upcoming Overwatch League Season