Differential Brands Group Inc. has entered a partnership with Throat Thread Apparel to relaunch its premium denim line in Canada, the company announced Tuesday.
The Commerce-based company that designs, develops and licenses apparel products said the relaunch of the Hudson Jeans line was part of a plan to inject “…a rebellious energy into the denim world.”
“We look forward to partnering with Throat Threads Apparel for the Canadian market. They have a proven reputation of building premium brands in the best retailers across Canada,” said Michael Buckley, chief executive of Differential Brands, in a statement.
Differential Brands Group Inc. rebranded itself in January of last year after the company previously known as Joe’s Jeans Inc. merged its Hudson Jeans brand with shirt-oriented Robert Graham brands. The company did not return calls for comment.
Manufacturing and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Differential Brands Sign Licensing Deal for Robert Graham Brand
- Differential Brands Names Borromeo President of Hudson Jeans
- Differential Brands to Acquire Majority Stake in H.K. Competitor for $1.3B
- Michael Buckley
- Joe’s Jeans Folds
- Vernon Jeans Maker Looks to Fit in Kids Market
- Joe's Jeans Slumps on Earnings Miss
- Macy’s Line, Acquisition Drag Down Joe’s Jeans