West L.A. restaurant data software startup Bridg said Wednesday it raised $11 million in a Series B funding round.
Investors include Visa Inc., March Capital Partners, Morpheus Ventures and NextEquity Partners. Bridg raised an undisclosed Series A round in 2015 with funding from Santa Monica’s Mucker Capital and others, according to Crunchbase.
Bridg gathers data from restaurants’ point of sale software, customer email lists and loyalty programs to help drive sales. Its customers have included Papa Murphy’s International, Quiznos and Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc., according to its website.
Caroline Anderson can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Restaurant Data Firm Draws $11M
- Pontifax AgTech Management Closes $105 Million Investment Fund
- Pontifax AgTech Leads $9.5 Million Round in Biostimulant Producer Inocucor Corp.
- Size-Inclusive Etailer 11 Honore Raises $8M from Redpoint Ventures, Others
- App Maker Sees Room for Higher Tech at Hotels
- More Restaurants Develop Appetite for Dine L.A.
- Firm’s Analytics Service Checks Out With Investors
- Andelman and Mullen, VC Vets, Announce New Venture