Victor J. Coleman
Chairman and Chief Executive, Hudson Pacific Properties
Victor J. Coleman is chairman, chief executive, and president of Hudson Pacific Properties, a vertically integrated real estate company focused on developing, acquiring, repositioning and operating high-end office, media, and entertainment properties on the West Coast. Prior to the formation of the firm, Coleman founded and served as a managing partner of HPP’s predecessor, Hudson Capital, a private real estate investment company. In 1990, he co-founded and led Arden Realty as its president, chief operating officer, and director, taking that company public in 1996 and selling it to GE Real Estate in 2006. He is on the boards of the Ziman Center for Real Estate at UCLA’s Anderson School of Management, Fisher Center for Real Estate and Urban Economics at UC Berkeley, and the Los Angeles Sports & Entertainment Commission.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Victor J. Coleman
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Mark Lammas, Hudson Pacific Properties
- Who's Building L.A. (June 4): Hudson Pacific Properties and Macerich Form Joint Venture to Redevelop Westside Pavilion as Creative Office in West Los Angeles
- VICTOR COLEMAN
- Hudson Pacific Founder Coleman Continues to Make His Mark
- Hudson Pacific Buys Olympic-Bundy Media Campus
- Hudson Pacific to Sell Stock, Buy Seattle Property
- Hudson Partnership Acquires Burbank Office Building