Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Newmark Knight Frank
Steven Kolsky joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2000 as a founding principal in the firm’s Southern California operation, where has consistently been a top performer in the region. He has negotiated transactions of more than 30 million square feet valued in excess of $4.2 billion and has completed several of Southern California’s most significant real estate advisory and corporate occupancy transactions. Kolsky is a past board member and chairman of the Los Angeles Commercial Realty Association, expert panel speaker, and recipient of numerous awards for industry excellence.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CRE Awards 2019: Brokers of the Year
- NGKF Recruits Another Veteran Broker
- Bill Bauman
- Gregory May
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): John McMillan - Newmark Knight Frank
- LA 500: Phil Brodkin
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Ryan Harding and Jennifer Frisk - NEWMARK KNIGHT FRANK
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Brokers of the Year