Jordan L. Kaplan
Chief Executive, Douglas Emmett Inc.
Jordan Kaplan has served as chief executive, president, and board member since the founding of Douglas Emmett Inc. He joined the company’s predecessor operating companies in 1986, co-founded its immediate predecessor in 1991, and served as chief financial officer for its predecessor operating companies from 1991 to 2006. Douglas Emmett is a provider of Class-A office properties and luxury apartment communities in Southern California and Honolulu. It has an office portfolio consisting of 66 Class-A properties and a residential portfolio of 10 premier apartment communities totaling 3,336 units.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- UCLA Health Chief Joins Office REIT’s Board
- REIT Acquires Large Hawaiian Project
- Largest Investor - Douglas Emmett Keeps Adding to Its L.A. Portfolio
- Emmett IPO Percolates, but Will It Hit a Full Boil Soon?
- Douglas Emmett Buys Cornerstone Plaza
- Paramount Chief Sells L.A. Home for $21.5M
- Beverly Hills Office Building Sells for $143.6 Million