President of Business Operations, Los Angeles Clippers
Gillian Zucker was named president of business operations for the Los Angeles Clippers in 2014. A sports industry veteran, Zucker spent nine years as president of the Auto Club Speedway, the largest race track on the West Coast. Zucker led all aspects of the Speedway’s business, including operations, ticketing, finance, communications, and marketing. In addition, she served on the International Speedway Corp. executive management team and oversaw Chicagoland and Kansas Speedways. She has served on the boards of the California Chamber, California Travel and Tourism Commission, Los Angeles Convention Center Commission, Los Angeles Sports Council, Los Angeles Sports and Entertainment Commission, Young Presidents Organization, and Los Angeles Recreation and Parks Foundation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Clippers Hire Racetrack Exec
- Whole New Ball Game
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Enterprise Executive of the Year Award WINNER - GILLIAN ZUCKER
- Fontana Track May Take Indy Cars Out for a Spin
- Fast Company
- LA500 2020: Sports & Gaming
- Clippers Ink Sponsorship Deal with American Airlines
- Bumble on Clippers Jersey Patch