Chief Executive, Kor Group
As the founder of Kor Group, Brad Korzen has developed a portfolio of resorts, hotels, multifamily properties, and commercial investments. Kor operates as a multifaceted corporation with fully integrated acquisitions, development, construction, sales, marketing, and management capabilities. Korzen is perhaps best known for his burgeoning collection of Southern California hospitality destinations, including the award-winning hotels Viceroy Palm Springs and Viceroy Santa Monica, and Beverly Hills’ famed Avalon Hotel and Maison 140. In 2005, he introduced the company’s first international properties, Viceroy Anguilla and the Riviera Maya resort. He also announced a partnership with Related Group to create two Viceroy destinations in Miami and South Beach.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hotel Company Talks Turkey in Global Expansion
- Kor Sells Stake to UAE Fund
- Kor Hotel Group Rolls Out Welcome Mat for Foreign Investor
- Dealmaker's Windy City Experience Drives 'Adaptive Reuse' in Los Angeles
- Hotel Veteran Looks Toward Expansion of Kor Group
- Holiday Inn Brentwood to Get Makeover
- Santa Monica's "Black Hole" Ready to Move Into the Light
- Chic Sleep