Founding Partner, Rustic Canyon Partners
Tom Unterman is founding partner of Rustic Canyon Partners, which he started in 1999. From 1992 through 1999, he held several executive positions at Times Mirror Co., finally as its executive vice president and chief financial officer. Prior to joining Times Mirror, he was a partner at Morrison & Foerster. He is a trustee of CalSTRS, and director of the California Community Foundation, CalArts, Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art, Advancement Project, Mayor’s Fund (Los Angeles), and Heal the Bay.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 'We Took Little Pieces of Deals And Didn't Find It Satisfying'
- Venture Capital Veterans Put Money on New Firm
- 'Few Women in Venture Capital and Few Entrepreneurs'
- FINANCE - Deal Draws Attention to Times Mirror Venture Fund
- Tax Liability Key in Dispute Between Chandlers and Tribune Co.
- PEOPLE---Minding Chandlers' Money
- The Billion Dollar Bite
- MONEY---Waiting for the Flood