Chief Executive, Green Dot Corp.
Steve Streit is founder and chief executive of Green Dot Corp., a bank holding company. As a pioneer of the prepaid debit card industry, Streit is a pioneer in the financial services industry and an advocate for low- and moderate-income communities. Since its founding in 1999, Green Dot has become the nation’s largest provider of reloadable prepaid debit cards and is a leader in mobile banking and financial technology. He formed the family charity, Patti’s Way, a foundation focused on low-income single moms and their children. He is also a volunteer mentoring Los Angeles County foster children.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Steve Streit
- STEVE STREIT
- Florida Investigating Green Dot, Other Prepaid Debit Companies
- Analysts Surprised by Exec Departures at Green Dot
- The Money Book: Steven W. Streit
- The Money Book 2017: Steven W. Streit
- Analysts Give Some Credit to Debit Card Company
- Green Dot Earnings Top Estimates, Revenues Fall Short