Managing Partner, Global Chief Investment Officer, Guggenheim Partners
In his role as global chief investment officer, Scott Minerd guides Guggenheim Partners’ investment strategies and oversees client accounts across a broad range of fixed-income and equity securities. Previously, Minerd was a managing director with Credit Suisse First Boston in charge of trading and risk management for the Fixed Income Credit Trading Group. Prior to that, Minerd was Morgan Stanley’s London-based European Capital Markets Products Trading and Risk manager. Minerd has also held capital markets positions with Merrill Lynch and Continental Bank.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Scott Minerd
- Scott Minerd
- SCOTT MINERD
- The Money Book: Katharine (K.C.) Krieger
- City National Rochdale Hires Matthew Peron as Chief Investment Officer
- Ross Levinsohn to Lead Hollywood Reporter Parent Company
- LA500 2020: Finance
- CFO Awards: CFOs Play a Major Role in Digital Investment Decisions