Managing Director, Rothstein Group/Merrill Lynch
Rebecca Rothstein works with high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions, helping them advance their wealth management goals. As a managing director in the private banking and investment group, Rothstein focuses on wealth management, tax minimization, and estate planning strategies for affluent clients. She also works with corporate officers, devising liquidity and diversification strategies for concentrated positions. She began her career as a financial adviser in 1987 at Bear Stearns. She spent 10 years with Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 13 years with Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management before joining Merrill Lynch. She is a board member of the Early Childhood Partial Hospitalization Program at UCLA; K9 Connection, a project of the Ocean Park Community Center that mentors at-risk teens; and of the UCLA Health System. She is also chairman and founder of Teen Cancer America.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: REBECCA ROTHSTEIN
- The Money Book: Rebecca S. Rothstein
- 2021 Business Angel of the Year Honoree: Rebecca Rothstein
- Clinton Defeat Enlivens Outlook on Inheritance Tax
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: RICHARD B. JONES
- Profiles: Rebecca Rothstein
- Who’s Next Adviser Checks In
- The Money Book: Eric Gray