Chairman and Chief Executive, Westlake Financial Services
Don Hankey is chairman, chief executive, and primary stockholder of all Hankey Investment-controlled entities, including Westlake Financial Services. Recognizing a critical need in the marketplace for auto purchasers with less-than-perfect credit, Hankey founded Westlake Financial Services in 1978. Through diligent customer service and deployment of innovative technology, Westlake has grown to become a leader in the subprime automotive finance market. Hankey began his career in investment banking. With a family history in the automobile business, he acquired Midway Ford in 1972 and, during the 1980s, several more dealerships.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Don Hankey
- Don Hankey
- DON HANKEY
- Westlake Financial Strikes Canadian Partnership
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: 26. Don Hankey
- Hankey Riding High: Billionaire Founder of Westlake Financial Sees Record Revenues
- Westlake, Nowcom Create Fintech Company
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 25, Don Hankey