Partner, Brentwood Associates
William Barnum joined Brentwood Associates, a private investment firm, in 1984. He co-founded the firm’s private equity effort. Prior to joining Brentwood, he worked at Morgan Stanley & Co. in the investment banking division. He is a graduate of Stanford University, Stanford Law School, and Stanford Graduate School of Business. Barnum was both an Arjay Miller Scholar and a member of the Order of the Coif. He is a director of Excelligence Learning Corp., Lazy Dog Restaurants, the Teaching Co., and Veggie Grill. Barnum is a member of the Advisory Council of the Stanford Graduate School of Business, the Dean’s Advisory Council of Stanford Law School, and the board of Harvard-Westlake School.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: William Barnum
- Small Private-Equity Firm Begins to Think Big Again
- The Money Book: Geoff Bland
- Brentwood Associates Raises $190 Million Fund
- LA 500: Larry S. Flax
- The Money Book: Lauren B. Leichtman
- Private Equity Firm Hopes to Fill Up on Vegetables
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Leah Guerra