Sean Rad is founder and chairman of Tinder, a global platform that has garnered more than 25 million users, having stepped down as chief executive in 2016. Before founding Tinder in 2012, Rad launched and sold several successful tech ventures similarly focused on enhancing the way people communicate. They include Orgoo, a unified communications platform for consumers, and Ad.ly, a celebrity endorsement platform for social media.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sean Rad
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 8: Sean Rad to Step Down as Tinder CEO, Become Head of Match Group M&A Firm
- Sean Rad to Step Down as Tinder CEO to Lead M&A
- Dating App CEO to Hook Up With Accelerator
- Tinder’s Chief Executive Resigns, Founder Sean Rad Back
- Sean Rad is Out as Tinder CEO
- Tinder CEO Denies Funding Rumors
- Tinder Buys Tappy Creators