Chief Executive, Phelps
Joe Phelps is an innovator of integrated marketing communications. He has made it work for three decades by abolishing traditional agency departments and organizing specialists around their clients in cross-functional, self-directed teams. He founded Phelps in 1981, which includes specialists in advertising, public relations, promotions, direct response and internet marketing. All focused on achieving superior results for their client. Before founding his eponymous firm, Phelps worked in account management with NW Ayer and Grey Advertising. Prior to marketing communications, he was a musician and recording engineer.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Phelps Agency Founder Joe Phelps Stepping Down as CEO
- Glenn Schieke, 56, Veteran Executive, Skilled Musician
- Westside Firm Makes Double Play in Pickup Game
- President Named at Phelps
- Independent Streak Keeps Firm Alive
- Agency Looks to Score Monster Hit With Toy Line
- FASHION AWARDS: SUPPLIER/VENDOR OF THE YEAR AWARD
- West L.A. Firm Teams Up to Extend Global Reach