Chief Executive, Participant Media
David Linde is chief executive of Participant Media, a global media company founded in 2004 by Jeff Skoll. Participant’s business includes the production, acquisition, and financing of film and digital content that inspires and compels change. Linde is responsible for leading the company’s overall strategy, day-to-day operations, content creation, advocacy, strategic investments, and acquisitions. Participant’s efforts include the production, acquisition, and financing of film, TV, and digital content as well as the programming and operation of its television network, Pivot. Linde was chairman of Universal Pictures, and served on the NBCUniversal board and as chair of NBCUniversal’s Diversity Council.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- News Site Dials Up Digital Content
- Entertainment Firm Pulls Plug on Cable Venture
- Participant Media’s TakePart to Shut Down Website Operations
- Jeffrey Skoll
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 24, Jeffrey Stuart Skoll
- Participant Media Launches Film Fund
- Oscar Winner Will Retain Socially Conscious Focus
- JEFFREY SKOLL