Managing Director, Greif & Co.
David Felman has more than 15 years of investment banking and financial services experience. He has advised on more than $75 billion of transactions across a broad spectrum of industries, including consumer and retail, energy, financial and business services, health care, gaming and lodging, industrials, media, real estate, and technology. Prior to joining Greif & Co., he co-founded and ran Cardinal Advisors, a boutique investment banking firm. He was previously with Moelis & Co., where he was a member of the founding team and a senior member of the Mergers & Acquisitions group. Felman began his career in the investment banking division of Morgan Stanley, and has prior experience at UBS, the Stanford Management Co., the White House Council of Economic Advisers, and Goldman Sachs. Felman is treasurer and a board member of Jewish Family Service of Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CFO Awards: Nonprofit CFO of the Year
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: David Iannini
- The Money Book: Lloyd Greif
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Diane Cabo
- Daz Nabbed in Cloud Services Growth Play
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: David Iannini
- Lloyd Greif
- LA500 2020: Banks