H.F. “Bert” Boeckmann II
Chairman and Chief Executive, Galpin Motors
H.F. “Bert” Boeckmann II began his career selling automobiles at Galpin Ford in 1963, while a student at USC, and later became general manager, then president and chief executive, and eventually owner. Galpin Motors, based in the San Fernando Valley since 1946, is a world-renowned, award-winning automotive enterprise with 10 franchises, along with Galpin Auto Sports, a full in-house customizing and aftermarket center; Galpin Rentals; the Horseless Carriage Restaurant, America’s first full-service, in-dealership restaurant; and Galpin Starbucks. It sells more vehicles than any other Ford dealership in the world. Boeckmann has been honored for his leadership and philanthropic endeavors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- H.F. "Bert" Boeckmann II
- Pacesetter: Galpin Ford
- H.F. “Bert” Boeckmann II, 89
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Galpin Motors - A Legacy of Forward-Looking Excellence
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Galpin Motors
- Most Influential Family Owned Businesses 2019: GALPIN MOTORS
- Decades Under the Hood
- Galpin Makes Bid on Burbank Tract for New Ford Dealership