Chief Executive, Wolfgang Puck Enterprises
Wolfgang Puck built a culinary empire that encompasses three separate entities: Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, Wolfgang Puck Catering, and Wolfgang Puck Worldwide Inc. Born in Austria, Puck came to Los Angeles in 1975 and garnered the attention of the Hollywood elite – first as chef and eventually part owner of Ma Maison and then by creating his first flagship restaurant, Spago, in 1982. Other restaurant openings followed, from Atlantic City, N.J., to Maui, Hawaii, and he expanded his businesses to catering, housewares, and consumer products. His syndicated newspaper column, “Wolfgang Puck’s Kitchen,” reaches more than 5.3 million people each week.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wolfgang Puck
- WOLFGANG PUCK
- Cheesecake Factory Stock Sours Over Accounting Review
- Wolfgang Puck Shutters Vert at Hollywood & Highland
- ICONS 2018: Wolfgang Puck
- New Looks on the L.A. Dining Scene
- Dealmaking Spree Hints at Potential Puck Stock Offer
- Puck Adds Touch of Klass to Growing Catering Operation