Chief Executive, American Honda Motor Co.
Toshiaki Mikoshiba is the president and chief executive of American Honda Motor Co., president and chief executive of Honda North America Inc., and a senior managing officer and chief operating officer of North American Regional Operations for Honda Motor Co. Mikoshiba joined Honda in 1980. He played a major role in the creation of a state-of-the-art vehicle allocation system called Market Oriented Vehicle Environment that launched in 1997 and was awarded a U.S. Patent. Mikoshiba became an operating officer of Honda Motor Co. in 2008, the year he moved to Europe as executive vice president and director of Honda Motor Europe Ltd. He then became president and director of Honda Motor Russia. In April 2015, he became a senior managing officer of Honda Motor Co.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- American Honda Posts Sales Gains
- Honda Sees Dip in Sales During July
- American Honda Plans to Unify Multiple US Operations
- American Honda Sales Slump for 2020
- Honda, GM Team Up on Electric Vehicles
- L.A. Base Fuels Honda's Drive Into U.S.
- Hyundai, Kia See March Sales Soar as Industry Rebounds
- Fast Track