Chief Executive, Lockton Insurance Brokers
Timothy Noonan is president and chief executive of Lockton Insurance Brokers, the Pacific Series of Lockton Cos. He is responsible for more than $160 million in annual revenue and 500 associates. He is a trustee of the ALS Association Golden West Chapter; Vision to Learn, a public-private partnership delivering vision care to elementary school students in need; and the UCLA Longevity Center. He is chairman of Phoenix House California. He serves on the executive committee of the board of the Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce and is on the board of Town Hall Los Angeles. A member of YPO since 1997, Noonan is also a member of the World Presidents’ Organization, Angeleno and L.A. chapters.
Proudest moment: Being told I am a good father and have a wonderful family.
Most excited: Leaving a legacy of goodwill within.
Best advice: When it comes to integrity, there are no shortcuts.
Beverage: Dead Eye.
Car you drive: Dodge Challenger Hellcat.
Alma Mater: BS, Cal State Northridge.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tim Noonan
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Rafael Martinez
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Teena Hostovich
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Rachael Waller
- LA500 2020: Professional Services
- Insurance Firm’s Shift: E&Y Plaza to 777 Tower
- TechTalk Cyber Security Panelist: Timothy K. Smit