Sachi A. Hamai
Chief Executive, Los Angeles County
Sachi A. Hamai is the Los Angeles County chief executive, a role she assumed in 2015. She is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the nation’s largest municipal government, including oversight of the county’s $30 billion budget. Before her selection, Hamai served 10 months as interim chief executive. She was the executive officer for the county Board of Supervisors from April 2006 to December 2014. Hamai was recruited to join the county Auditor-Controller Department as an accountant-auditor after graduating from college in 1988.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sachi A. Hamai
- SACHI HAMAI
- L.A. County Appoints Leaders to Head New Agency to Promote Bioscience
- New President at Adventist Health Glendale
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Lifetime Achievement Award
- $2.2B Jail Conversion Contract Could Be Disputed
- LA500 2020: Civic Leaders
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Elaine Batchlor, MD, MPH