Counsel, Greenberg Glusker
Trial attorney Pierce O’Donnell has represented clients in closely watched matters across virtually every major industry and area of litigation. He was lead counsel to Shelly Sterling in the $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to Steve Ballmer. He is a member of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, American Law Institute, American Board of Trial Lawyers, and American Trial Lawyers Association.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Pierce O'Donnell
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Koren L. Bell
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARK HOLSCHER
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: TIMOTHY L. PIERCE
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- Jonathan C. Sandler
- TRYING TIMES
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS