Chief Executive, Hudson Jeans
With an ever-growing collection of tattoos with a penchant for surfing, MMA training, and yoga, Peter Kim’s tenacious spirit and unorthodox style of leadership have made for both a successful entrepreneur and a dedicated philanthropist. He founded Hudson Jeans, ultimately building a brand of jeans with his own image, unique in to the industry. In his professional and personal life, Kim offers a straightforward message: We all can do our part to progress the world around us and we can have fun while doing it.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hanging in There
- L.A.’s Pricey Jeans In a Tight Squeeze
- Geffen Pledges $150M to LACMA
- Joe’s Jeans to Buy Hudson Clothing
- Jeans Deal Comes Apart at Seams
- Jeans Maker’s Stock Rise May Be Less Than Seems
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Fashion Trendsetter of the Year Finalists
- Denim Execs Get Hang of Flying Yoga