Chief Executive, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Paul S. Viviano joined Children’s Hospital Los Angeles as president, chief executive, and board member in 2015. Viviano previously served as chief executive of UC San Diego Health System and associate vice chancellor of UC San Diego Health Sciences, which he joined from Alliance HealthCare Services, where he was chairman and chief executive. He is a board member of the Hospital Association of Southern California and board chairman at Loyola Marymount University.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Paul Viviano
- PAUL VIVIANO
- Children’s Hospital L.A. CEO to Chair State Children’s Hospital Association
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: Paul S. Viviano - Executive of the Year
- Wednesday Rundown: Children’s Hospital Sews Up New CEO; Albertsons Files for IPO
- Research Firm Catches Ride on Mission to Mars
- CHLA Raises $5.5M at Fundraiser Featuring Kimmel, Scully
- Two Million Could Lose Insurance Under Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill; Hospitals Face Revenue Hit