Managing Partner, Deloitte
Michelle Kerrick leads Deloitte’s Los Angeles practice, one of the largest professional services firm in the area with audit, tax, and consulting and financial advisory service professionals. She has more than 30 years of experience and has served a diverse group of publicly and privately held clients in several industries, ranging from middle-market companies to large multinationals. Kerrick serves as the lead client service partner for CBRE, Mattel, and Forever 21, and is advisory partner for several clients including Dole Food Co. Inc., Canyon Partners, Riot Games Inc., Salvation Army, Payden & Rygel, and Viad.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: MICHELLE KERRICK
- Michelle Kerrick
- MICHELLE KERRICK
- Ernst & Young’s Numbers Add Up To Local Crown
- LA500 2020: Professional Services
- State of Accounting - Points of View from the Accounting Leaders' Desks: Addressing Talent Challenges to Capitalize on Growth Opportunity
- Accounting Firms Tally 5.5% Hike in Jobs
- Deloitte Names Kerrick L.A. Managing Partner