Executive Chairman, Oracle Corp.
Larry Ellison is founder and chairman of Oracle, a giant tech company that has more than 420,000 customers and deployments in more than 145 countries. Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated range of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. Ellison founded the company in 1977 and served as chief executive until September 2014. His holdings in Los Angeles include about a dozen beachfront properties in Malibu and the recently opened Nobu Ryokan Malibu hotel on Carbon Beach. In his spare time, he races sailboats, flies planes, plays tennis, and guitar.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Larry Ellison
- USC Cancer Institute Backed by Billionaire Larry Ellison Lands in West L.A.
- Larry Ellison to Leave Oracle
- Chef Nobu, Larry Ellison, and Robert De Niro Open Nobu Ryokan Hotel in Malibu
- Silicon Valley CEO Makes Malibu His Own
- Ellison's Buying Spree has Town Talking
- Cancer Center Gets Sawtelle Address
- Is Malibu Turning Into the Larry Ellison Beach Club?