Jin Sook Chang
Principal, Forever 21
Jin Sook Chang is known to be one of America’s most successful immigrants. She co-founded Forever 21 with her husband, Do Won Chang, and has helped it grow to become the fifth-largest specialty retailer in the United States and had an estimated $4.4 billion in revenue in 2015. The Changs own 100 percent of the privately held fashion chain, and their daughters Lisa and Esther have joined the family business.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wealthiest Angelenos: Do Won ‘Don’ & Jin Sook Chang - #17
- LA 500: Do Won “Don” Chang
- 50 Wealthiest: Do Won ‘Don’ & Jin Sook Chang #7
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 25. DO WON “DON” & JIN SOOK CHANG
- Do Won "Don" Chang & Jin Sook Chang
- 20. Do Won "Don" & Jin Sook Chang
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: Do Won ‘Don’ & Jin Sook Chang
- Riches to Rags