Vice Chairman and Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry
Carolina Nahas specializes in recruiting board directors and c-suite executives for a wide range of clients in a variety of industries. Active in many civic groups, she recently completed a three-year term as chairwoman of the United Way of Greater Los Angeles. She also serves on the board of visitors and executive committee for the Anderson Graduate School of Management at UCLA. Nahas has been recognized nationally by her peers, receiving the Eleanor H. Raynolds Award from the Association of Executive Search Consultants, based on a career of excellence in executive search, as well as an ongoing dedication to volunteerism.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: WOMEN LEADING THE WAY AWARD - CAROLINE NAHAS
- Caroline Nahas
- CAROLINE NAHAS
- L.A. Native All Business When It Comes to United Way
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Christianne Kerns
- Recruiters Rely on Instincts, Procedures in Seeking CEOs
- Executive Summary - Retained Executive Search Firms
- Iger to Focus on Pixar