City Attorney, City of Los Angeles
Mike Feuer has long been one of California’s leading lawyers and lawmakers. As L.A.’s chief lawyer and prosecutor since July 2013, he has brought an innovative, problem-solving focus to the office that combines tough and effective prosecution with initiatives to improve public safety and the quality of life throughout the city. Feuer has focused on neighborhoods, nearly tripling the Neighborhood Prosecutor Program and creating a Community Justice Initiative. He has sued to protect consumers and created the Gun Violence Prevention Unit.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. City Attorney Defends Case Against Wells Fargo
- City of L.A. Expands Piracy War to New Front
- City Attorney Looks to Rub Out Massage Parlors
- LA500 2020: Civic Leaders
- City Attorney Sues SoCalGas
- Boyle Heights Businesses Charged with Environmental Violations
- City Attorney Secures Shut-Down of Two L.A. Businesses Selling Illegal Pharmaceuticals