Director, Los Angeles Initiative
During a career in public life spanning nearly four decades, Zev Yaroslavsky has been at the forefront of Los Angeles County’s biggest issues. He was elected to Los Angeles City Council in 1975; then in 1994, he was elected to the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors. Yaroslavsky is now director of the Los Angeles Initiative at the UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs and the Department of History.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Zev Won’t Run for Mayor
- Yaroslavsky Seeks Elected Chief Executive for L.A. County
- ZEV YAROSLAVSKY---Waiting for Zev
- Health Insurance Emerges as Legislature's Dominant Issue
- POLITICS---Which Officials Brought Home Most Bacon in 2000?
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Robert S. Gutierrez