Partner, Girardi Keese
With nearly 50 years of experience representing victims, Thomas V. Girardi has obtained numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements, handling claims involving wrongful death, commercial litigation, products liability, bad faith insurance, and toxic torts. One of his many notable settlements includes $4.85 billion with pharmaceutical giant Merck for personal injuries to consumers of the drug Vioxx. In 2003, he received the most prestigious honor of being inducted into the Trial Lawyer Hall of Fame by the California State Bar. Girardi is on the board of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, an invitation-only worldwide organization, limited to 500 trial lawyers. He was the first trial lawyer to be appointed to the California Judicial Council, the policymaking body of the state courts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- TOM V. GIRARDI
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: THOMAS V. GIRARDI
- Tom Girardi
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: V. ANDRE SHERMAN
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: James I. Montgomery, Jr.
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JAMES I. MONTGOMERY JR.