Managing Partner, Polsinelli
Noel Cohen is managing partner of the L.A. office of national law firm Polsinelli. His litigation practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, class-action defense, and employment litigation. Clients include individuals and companies of all sizes and ranges of industries, including nonprofits, entertainment, food and beverage, apparel, financial services, and technology. He has significant experience litigating complex actions involving breach of contract and fiduciary duties, partnership disputes, false advertising, intellectual property, and other general business contract and tort claims; and defending class actions with legal issues involving consumer-protection statutes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Noel Cohen
- NOEL COHEN
- Bankruptcy Boutique Makes Move to National Firm
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MARY T. McKELVEY
- Life Sciences Provide Healthy Career Opportunities
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Franklin D. Kang
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CYNDIE M. CHANG
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: PERRIE WEINER