Ernest Wooden Jr.
Chief Executive, Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board
Ernest “Ernie” Wooden Jr. has spent his entire career in the hospitality industry, including more than a decade in senior leadership positions in both global brand management and operations with Hilton Hotels Corp. An L.A.-area resident since 1999, he is president and chief executive of the Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board. The board was created in 1977 as a private nonprofit business association. It is recognized as the official branding, sales, and marketing organization for Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ernest Wooden Jr.
- Wooden to Depart Tourism Board
- ERNEST WOODEN JR.
- LA Tourism Selects Burke as CEO
- Former Hilton Exec to Head L.A. Tourism Board
- A Look Ahead: What’s on the agenda for Los Angeles business in the coming week
- Tourist-Driven Revenue in LA County Increased 4.9% to $36.6B
- L.A. Drew 50M Visitors in 2018