Chief Executive, G&C Equipment Corp.
Gene Hale has extensive knowledge and expertise in the construction material and supply industry, and has been called upon to lend his insight and expertise in key advisory positions and various pivotal capacities. Hale was appointed by President Barack Obama to the President’s Export Council. Gov. Jerry Brown appointed Hale to the Governor’s International Trade and Investment Advisory Board. In addition to being the founder and chief executive of G&C Equipment Corp., Hale serves on the Southern California Leadership Council board, is chairman of the Greater Los Angeles African American Chamber of Commerce and chairman of the Gardena Police Foundation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Black Business Matters Speaker: Gene Hale
- Black Business Matters: Community Leadership: A Look at the History and Work of the GLAAACC
- Community Leadership: A Look at History and Work of the GLAAACC
- Gene Hale Guides His Company as Well as the Black Business Community
- Gene Hale: Full Sales
- Database Looks to Ease Bid Access
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: CARLOS RAMOS