Counsel, Loeb & Loeb
Joseph “Gray” Davis has more than 30 years’ experience in the public service sector. He was governor of California from 1999 to 2003. Davis made education a top priority, signing legislation to strengthen California’s K-12 system, increasing accountability in schools and expanding access to higher education with a record number of scholarships and college loans. These reforms improved student achievement scores for six consecutive years. He is currently an adviser to companies and provides a strategic approach to solving complex issues.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gray Davis
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Rodney Lee
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: SATPAL NAGPAL
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Satpal Nagpal
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JOSEPH N. AKROTIRIANAKIS
- RICHARD ZIMAN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Brandy Davis