The 351-room Hilton Los Angeles North in Glendale sold for almost $73.5 million, or more than $209,000 per room last month, according to commercial real estate database Real Capital Analytics.
Arcadia-based real estate development company Kam Sang Co. Inc. bought the 1.76-acre site from New York-based real estate investment firm Rockwood Capital with approximately $52.5 million in financing from Credit Suisse.
The hotel, which was built in 1982 and renovated in 2015, had 88 percent occupancy as of last month, according to Real Capital Analytics.
Caroline Anderson is a staff reporter covering retail, restaurants and hospitality. She can be reached at email@example.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Westin Long Beach Hotel Sold for $84.8 Million
- Long Beach Hotel Finds Buyer for $84.8 Million
- CIM Group Sells New Sunset Strip Hotel to Starwood Capital Group
- Business Briefs: Maguire Properties, Hilton Hotels, Ameron International
- DoubleTree Near LAX Sold for $54.1 million
- L.A. County Hotel Sales Hits Record High of $1.67 Billion
- Two L.A. Hotels Among Ten Largest Hotel Transactions This Year
- Fig Fancy