Legendary Digital launching paid streaming service, Adam Carolla launches car maintenance management app, and Warner Bros. launches slots mobile game with Mario Lopez.
Legendary Digital Launching Paid Streaming Service
Legendary Digital Networks is launching a paid streaming service that will cost $4.99 per month on Nov. 3, reports Variety. The service will feature unscripted original series in the genres of fantasy, sci-fi, gaming, and comedy from its Nerdist and Geek & Sundry programming brands.
Adam Carolla Launches Car Maintenance Management App
Radio show host Adam Carolla launched the Car Genius app, which helps users manage their car maintenance, according to a press release. The app allows users to look up factory-recommended maintenance for any vehicle by make, model, and mileage interval back to 1987.
Warner Bros. Launches Slots Mobile Game with Mario Lopez
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment launched mobile game “Extra Slot Stars” with actor Mario Lopez as the game’s narration, reports Venture Beat. The game brings to life the TV show “Extra’s” set and has a real-time Extra news ticker at the bottom of the game screen.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Geeking Out
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 4: Los Angeles Sues Weather Channel App
- Silicon Beach Report June 28: Atom Tickets Launches Across Southern California
- Listen Up
- Legendary Entertainment Acquires Amy Poehler Site
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 20: Snap Inc. Justifies $20 Billion Valuation with User Engagement
- L.A. Launch List: April 10
- Lions Gate Invests in Next Games