SpaceX rocket explosion investigation makes some progress, IGN launches channel to cover virtual reality, and Gamblit Gaming adds racing game to casino floors.
SpaceX Rocket Explosion Investigation Makes Some Progress
Space Exploration Technologies Corp. has released an update on the investigation into why one of its rockets exploded during a recent test. The company said it tentatively found a “large breach in the cryogenic helium system of the second stage liquid oxygen tank took place,” reports Ars Technica. Despite the new information, the company still has not identified the root cause of the explosion.
IGN Launches Channel to Cover Virtual Reality
Ziff Davis’ IGN has launched a section dedicated to covering virtual reality, reports Digiday. The coverage will include daily news and reviews of the latest technology, games, and videos in virtual reality.
Gamblit Gaming Adds Racing Game to Casino Floors
Gamblit Gaming has launched “Road Redemption,” a racing game that will be deployed on casino floors, reports Venture Beat. Players of the game compete to be ranked on a leaderboard that is updated in real time with top players being rewarded with cash prizes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 26: Snapchat Changes Its Name, Unveils Sunglasses with Camera
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 20: TX Zhuo and Eva Ho Raising $50M for Fika Ventures
- SpaceX Runs Down All Rocket Explosion Leads, Sabotage Included
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 3: Faraday Future Signs Battery Supply Agreement with LG Chem
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 7: Collectible Sneaker Reseller Goat Raises $25M
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 9: Honest Co. in Sales Talks
- Silicon Beach Report March 31: Snapchat Launches Stories Search
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 1: SpaceX Aims to Resume Flights on Dec. 16