DropIn Inc. launches drone video-streaming for insurance industry, Best Fiends hires celebrities for promotion, and Atom Tickets expands to more theaters.
DropIn Inc. Launches Drone Video-Streaming for Insurance Industry
DropIn Inc. launched a done video-streaming service for insurance agents to view live footage being broadcast from a drone, according to a press release. Paired with a video-equipped drone, DropIn’s streaming technology is designed to help insurance agents remotely inspect building claims.
Best Fiends Hires Celebrities for Promotion
Game developer Seriously launched a video promo with several internet and TV celebrities for its game “Best Fiends,” according to a press release. Stars featured in the video include Kate Walsh of “Grey's Anatomy” and YouTube stars Joey Graceffa, and Rosanna Pansino.
Atom Tickets Expands to More Theaters
Movie ticket selling app Atom Tickets has expanded to 200 more theaters across 40 cities, according to a press release. Movie goers can now use the app to purchase tickets in cities such as San Francisco, Seattle, Portland and Denver, at theaters operated by AMC Theatres, Regal Cinemas and Studio Movie Grill.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 28: Activision CEO Becomes One of Top-Paid U.S. Executives
- Fandango Buys Video-Streaming Platform
- Atom Tickets Raises $50 Million from Studios
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 20: Netflix Countersues Fox Over Employee Poaching Claims
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 18: Amazon Producing Virtual Reality Content in Santa Monica
- Silicon Beach Report May 26: Boring Co. Releases Images of Electric Vehicle for its Proposed Tunnel Network
- Theater Coalition Launches Live Event Streaming
- L.A. Launch List: April 24