Viacom Inc. reported a fiscal fourth-quarter profited that plummeted 71 percent compared with a year ago, the Los Angeles Times reports. Dragged down by poor performance at its Paramount Pictures unit, For revenue in the quarter ended Sept. 30 declined 15 percent from a year ago to $3.23 billion, and net income fell to $254 million, or 64 cents a share.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom Growth Elsewhere Makes Up for Weakness at Paramount
- Paramount Announces Layoffs
- Dauman’s Viacom Appointment Sparks Uncertainty
- ´The Martian´ Not Enough for 21st Century Fox
- Paramount Pictures Film Group President Leaving
- Paramount Returns to TV
- Viacom CEO on Strategy and Sumner Redstone
- Univision Announces Staff Reduction