Real estate investor Beny Alagem wants Beverly Hills voters to approve a plans for a 26-story high rise next to the Beverly Hilton Hotel, the Los Angeles Times reports. The plan would include 110 condos and a 1.7-acre park with art sculptures and a rose garden.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Beverly Hills Voters Reject Measure HH’s Tall Condo Tower
- Condo Tower Proposed Next to Beverly Hilton
- Former PC Pioneer Now In Hard Drive as Builder
- Beverly Hilton Project Trading Vic's for Waldorf Astoria
- Residences Planned for Beverly Hilton
- Hilton on the Market
- Waldorf-Astoria to Adjoin Beverly Hilton
- New Waldorf Astoria to Evoke Hollywood Glamour, California Cool