The “Angry Birds” video game marketing push for the new movie has reached an estimated $400 million, the Los Angeles Times reports. The price tag makes it the biggest campaign for an animated movie by Sony movie and eclipses the movie’s $73 million production cost.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Still Dominates at No. 1
- Box Office Bounces Back With ‘Spectre’ and ‘The Peanuts Movie’
- Another Misfire for Studio
- Sony Pictures Back to Normal
- ‘Dragon’ Succeeding in Chinese Cinemas
- DreamWorks May Cut Up to 400 Jobs
- Leading a Female Charge in the Video Game Industry
- Sony Pictures Losing Jeff Blake