AwesomenessTV, the youth-oriented streaming business owned by DreamWorks Animation, announced a series of partnerships at the Digital Content NewFronts event for advertisers in New York, Variety reports. New programming includes a scripted series for Major League Baseball and plans for a live videogame awards show from DreamWorksTV.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- DreamWorks Will Produce Verizon Mobile Content
- DreamWorks Launches Family YouTube Channel
- Verizon Buys Stake in AwesomenessTV
- AwesomenessTV Will Launch Channel for Moms
- YouTube Acquires Videogame-Streaming Service Twitch
- Wireless Provider Gets Line on Content with $160 Million Investment
- Will he stay or will he go?
- Animated Assurance