Oaktree Capital Management, the Los Angeles investment firm that is the second-largest shareholder in Los Angeles Times parent Tribune Publishing, late on Friday urged the board to consider the buyout offer from Gannett Co., the Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tribune Publishing Shareholders Restless
- Gannett Keeps Tribune Offer On The Table
- Ferro: Gannett ‘Trying to Steal Company’
- Tribune Publishing Shares Surge
- Tribune Urged to Reconsider Gannett Offer
- Gannett Boosts Offer for L.A. Times Parent Tribune Publishing
- Tribune Co. Emerges From Bankruptcy
- Tribune Publishing Exec Jack Griffin Ousted