Attorneys for Sumner Redstone’s former girlfriend, alleging the media mogul was “brainwashed” in response to his testimony at a trial to assess his mental competence, filed a motion urging a Los Angeles judge not to dismiss her case on Sunday, The New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Redstone’s Competency Questioned in Court
- Redstone Ordered to Testify
- Redstone Settlement Could Prevent Trial, Spectacle
- Sumner Redstone Case Moves Forward
- Redstone Competency Case Dismissed; New Suit Filed Against Daughter
- Viacom Executives Fight Back
- Viacom Directors Preempt Potential Takeover
- No Mental Exam for Sumner Redstone