A bill that would have expanded Porter Ranch residents’ ability to seek legal relief in connection to the natural gas leak did not pass the California Assembly. According to the Sacramento Bee, the bill failed on a 27-31 vote.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Yes Vote to Vaccinations
- California Public Health Chief to Step Down
- Oversight of Alcohol Businesses Weakened
- Former Regional Water District Manager Fined Over Gifts
- Newsom Supports Statewide Wage Hike
- ‘Bridezilla’ Charged with Insurance Fraud
- Democrats Win California Statewide Races
- Update: California Lawmakers Stymied on Budget